Exclusive to vendors of TheEventHelper.com, this program has been designed to meet the requirements of venues and facilities that work with drone service providers. EventHelper.com wants to help make it easy and affordable to insure your next event by connecting you the most cost effective drone liability and insurance provider.
- Safer Pilots Pay Less - Save up to 50% on your premiums just by flying safely.
- Full Customization - Choose your liability limit, add your client/venue as an additional insured, and receive a Certificate of Insurance immediately with purchase.
- Inclusive Coverage - Add hull coverage to protect against physical damage to your drone body and equipment.
We are all currently witnessing the value of drone photography at weddings, birthday parties, festivals, and many other events. Are you looking to hire a drone pilot, or better yet, fly a drone yourself at your next event? SkyWatch.AI is here to help you fly with peace of mind. SkyWatch.AI drone insurance provides coverage for commercial and recreational pilots. Our personalized, flexible, and affordable policies will allow you to get the coverage you need, to ensure that the drones used at your event are properly covered.
- Our insurance is primary and non-contributory.
- Waiver of Subrogation included on all Certificates of Insurance.
- Optional: Pre-book an on-demand policy for higher liability limits (up to $10M) - through the SkyWatch.AI Mobile app
Important Safety Regulations
- The use of drones for commercial purposes requires a proper FAA approved Part 107 certification. Hiring a licensed pilot will ensure that the pilot knows all the safety rules that must be followed when flying.
- If your event has special requirements, such as flying at night, or flying over a crowd of people, make sure to obtain any necessary FAA waivers. More information about FAA waivers can be found here.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance and customer support related questions.